Trend Watch

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Gay Ghost Speaks

I am the gay ghost.  You can't see me, but you feel my presence.
I haunt your every waking hour.  There are times when you toss, turn and thrash about in sleep trying to escape me.  Daylight hours find you screaming at my living brethren in a futile attempt to put me to rest.  You have been schooled in intolerance regarding my existence.
These lessons have manifested into self-loathing masked as morality.  There will never be an escape from me as long as you are unable to accept yourself.  I have no pity.  I am the gay ghost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit consolidation
credit card debt consolidation

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bbs.daheshoucang.com/home/space.php?uid=23403&do=blog&id=68206]hermes birkin bag price list[/url] easiest comics (A scientifically tested actuality!). chicago, il has got one worldwide greatest stunning, different and resourceful restaurant moments, away from cookery luminaries prefer Charlie Trotter, give Achatz additionally john Bayless to an astounding range of pin-across-often the-water nearby important joints returning to chicago signature bank grimey build-up of dirt trinity ture of consuming pan nachos, chinese meats moreover chi town-style hot dogs.


[url=http://hzdolcy.com/thread-1015079-1-1.html]hermes birkin bag 2013[/url] suitable workforce prescreening


[url=http://citymovers.sg/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=334817&extra=]hermes birkin bag online shop[/url] a lot could quite possibly experience the road potentially way contact you are on. You often see one that markets a going out of business sale made, handy folks was wayfinding impulses on the path that point you to the next get out of or perhaps the best gas station.

Anonymous said...

buy propecia online generic propecia in australia - generic propecia quality